Very Dim solar spotlight

Seem to have lost night vision on spotlight cam, was working fine,But now very dim and black & white not viewable,Battery is fine and power by Solar.Even with manual override via app still very Dim and no good . Any Help please .

Hey @Rollo50. When you toggle the lights to come on for your device, are you sure they are coming on? I will agree that it does look very dim and that the Spotlight Cam Solar may not be using the lights on the side to help brighten the picture. Could you take a look at the device from the front, and see if the lights come on at all? If they seem very dim, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Camera/ Lights have worked fine for 11 months & with toggling light switch at night it’s was a very clear picture via app
Until 3 days ago! I’m visiting the property tomorrow to inspect the camera & will report back ! Thank u

1 Like

Photo 1 is when it worked Fine
Photo 2 is now with no light
I’ll report back tomorrow, once I’ve inspected camera
Thank U

@Rollo50 Thank you for those pictures! It definitely seems like the lights are not working for sure. If you find the lights do not turn on manually when you are there, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know how it goes! :slight_smile:

Sorry for delay in reply :frowning: All fixed now after a reboot thx all

1 Like