Unacceptable you can’t rotate video on outdoor Stick Up Camera!

Absolutely agree with the above post. It is a simple update, and when buying the newer generation cams you’d expect them to have the same capabilities as the lesser priced models without having to buy extra hardware. I am currently unsatisfied with my newer generation stick up cams. I love my Doorbell Pro, and purchased 2 stickup cams for inclosed indoor/outdoor areas (3 season rooms). I had to mount on a wall and have less view unless i buy extra hardware, when my fathers indoor cam thats half the price can just rotate video…

I was also told the sitckup cams had lighting to capture clear video for 30ft. 10ft away from my cameras at my back door all I can see is dark silhouttes when someone walks by in the dark. The other is positioned right in front of my drive way… It sends me motion notifications everytime a car drives by on the street, but you can’t even see the sides of my car which arent even 15 feet away. These cameras do not do what they say unfortunately.

I am also lost on the fact that I can’t make it so it isnt detecting the traffic in the street. The other ring devices I have, I can choose where I want the motion detection in a varitey of ways, whether certain door ways, or being able to completely draw out on the app where i want notifications from… the new stick up cam all I can do is choose left right and center… so there is no way for me to cut the street out of the motion zone.

16 Likes