UFO's, Drones, Something flying by my flood light cameras

My cameras have been tripped over the past few days by a flying object. It looks like

glowing balls in a vertical manner. It has been caught near my back door and family

room windows. Last night it was back behind my garage. It darts around like a drone or

a Humming Bird (this is larger than a bird) but the cameras didn’t pick up any sounds.

And the cameras don’t get a clear picture. I live out in the country with woods behind

my house.

Is anyone seeing this on their cameras? Or does anyone know who to call to look at my videos?

Thanks,

Mikec

I saw something similar - even tried to convince my kids it was an actul UFO :slight_smile:

We figured out it was the IR reflection off of a spider web that was infront of the camera. It was a single long spider web thread that was moving from the wind. Used a broom to clean out the stray webs and it went away.

1 Like

@CrazyCat is correct! Although in the rare chance, it could be a UFO, it is most likely a spider web or something causing a reflection. Always be sure that your camera and area around your camera are clean :slight_smile:

I have seen the exact same thing you described. I’ve looked at some videos online and have seen something similar but nothing close to the detail in our video. I too live in a rural area so there are no lights to reflect. I am leaning towards it being something to do with the camera. We haven’t had the cameras up for more than a week yet so I’m interested to see if we can get another sighting.

Our ring doorbell went off at 1;57 this morning and caught this

In the early morning of 5/31/21 the camera alerted me to a person and I had 3 hours of a lighted object moving around my house. I checked the camera the next day–clean. It came back the next night, the night after that, and again 6/6 and 6/7. I flew down from the sky in the last one.