cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turn off Status Light on new Indoor Cam

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Turn off Status Light on new Indoor Cam

you are a very clever one, i wanted to say that if ring does not solve the problem it will not sell indoor anymore, if this than that . . . => deal breaking, full stop!

Highlighted
New Neighbor

🤦‍♂️

Highlighted
New Neighbor

no side effect, exactly what I did on mine . . . stupidest function ring ever made

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Agreed.  Ring, please give option to turn off blue recording light.  Only indicator that should come on is if device has issue.

Highlighted
Community Moderator

Thank you for sharing your experiences, neighbors! We are always sharing feedback like this with our teams. Feel free to add this to our feature request board, as well as any other requests you would like to share. Smiley Happy 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

This is not true. The blue light comes on before motion on all 7 of mine. It wakes up our child before movement happens. Y’all need to fix this feature with an on off option.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I have a side job dealing in vinyl creations like decals, tumblers, shirts, etc so I took a small piece of black adhesive vinyl and put it over light and it works like a charm!!!
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Same!
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Same... this light needs to be turned off.  The position that I require the camera means that there is a lot of blue light glare on a window pane, rendering it useless at night.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Agee. Please eIther allow the LED to be turned off or replace it with one not so annoying.