Trouble reconnecting

I have 3 Ring spotlight cams with solar panels. One became disconnected and was relocated. When I do the reconnect process and push the buttom on the top of the camera, the light does not begin flashing. The instrutions say the battery made need replacement. However, under “Device Health”, it says the battery is 61% charged. The batteries for my other 2 cameras are shown as 100% charged.

It is puzzling that the battery is only 61% charged - though I know that shouldn’t affect reconnecting - because the solar collector is in full sun.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Hi @aidacra! It sounds like you are doing everything correctly, and the batteries should certainly be charged, especially with having multiple to try with. Please check the battery slot to ensure there is no debris, and also ensure the battery hatch door is closed tightly. When pressing the setup button there should definitely be lights of some sort. If there are not, please hold the setup button for 20 seconds to perform a reset.

If the Spotlight Camera is seemingly unresponsive, even after a reset, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. I hope this helps! :slight_smile: