Too many notifications on All-New Stick Up Cam Battery

HI Boone,

Thanks for your reply.

In regards to your suggestions:

• Remounting or aiming your camera away from heat-producing sources : Can’t really remount it as the current location is ideal in my opinion.

• Adjust and severely-limit your motion-zones to avoid these heat sources : Already done that but it doesn’t make a difference. Entrance to the kitchen on the left and the visble door in the image takes you straight to the garden. We have a dog who likes to roam around too.

• Try coverings/blinds over sink-window and your glass door : The lights from the window and door doesn’t affect the camera notifications. Motion zones have been limited and the “Disarmed” mode was enabled. Still getting notifications when walking into the kitchen.

• Relocated the camera on a different wall to change it’s field-of-view : I could relocate the device but the only real options would either be be the cooker, boiler or near the kettle/microwave to get the best optimal view.

I have 2 other cameras from Ring for outdoor use. There’s a fair amount of “activity” that does set off those cameras but not as much as this particular device.

As much as I’d like to relocate the device, the main reason(s) why the device was purchased was for the kitchen and to monitor that door. Yeah, was considering turning off the notification from that particular device but again, it really defeats the point of having a camera in there. If it was relocated, the next room would be the living room which is where the most activity happens. Say goodbye to the battery on the camera and on our phones haha

Thanks for the assistance anyways. Appreciate the suggestions :slight_smile: