Suggestion for Modes

I love the new Modes feature. Since all of my cameras are outdoors, I usually keep the mode set to “Away”. However, when I’m outside doing yard work, I will set the mode to “Disarmed”. This will prevent non-stop alerts as I go around the house doing various yard work activities. I constantly forget to set the mode back to “Away” until the next day or so, when I realize, “Hmmm, I haven’t seen any alerts recently”. :slight_smile:
Is there a way to either set a time limit on the “Disarmed” mode, similar to the motion snooze? Or can the app alert you, every set number of hours, that your system is currently “Disarmed”.
I think this would be a great enhancement to this feature.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @CStrull. First of, I’m so happy to hear you are enjoying the feature! I think that this would be an amazing enhancement to the feature, as we are all human and forget about things sometimes. :slight_smile:

As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place.