Streaming Error

I have stick up camera and doorbell. Doorbell works fine and I can live stream whenever without an issue.
The camera however gives a streaming error. I have re-installed from scratch but still get the same message. If I click on doorbell straight after it loads.
Any ideas?
(Screenshot attached )

Thanks

Hey @ChrisDXB! The best first step for a streaming connection concern is to check the device RSSI or wifi signal strength. Check out our Community post about RSSI for tips on optimizing wifi signal to your Cam.

After confirming the above, if this error persists please try removing and reinstalling the Ring app on your mobile device, as well as ensure bluetooth and VPN is disabled. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Hi Marley, thanks for reaching out.

I have checked the RSSI scores for both devices.

Doorbell - 47 and works fine

Camera - 49 and still doesnt work

I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled but still not working

I have bluetooth swicthed off and no VPN connected. I rebooted the camera and set it up again and now have a solid blue light constantly. Is that right?

I really dont understand it, I have only had them both for about 4 weeks!

Thank you for trying those steps, @ChrisDXB! With your RSSI being sufficient and mobile device/ app being optimized, this should definitely be working. Great call on the reboot, but let’s take it a step further and fully reset the Cam. Please perform a reset by holding the setup button down for 20 seconds.

If your Camera is still not operating as intended, the best next step will be to reach out to our support team for more in-depth troubleshooting.