Stickup cam elite terrible video quality

Hi all

Just curious to know if anyone else has a stik up cam elite. I had issues with the stick up cam battery cams so sent them back as they kept dropping off the wifi. I thought id try the elite as it has the POE option which appealed to me.

After dropping £180 on it i cant believe just how bad the video quality on it is. My indoor ring cam quality is much crisper than this and i must say the stickup battery cams quality was better than this as well. I tried plugging it in wired and connecting to the wifi and the quality was still very bad.

Not sure if i got a dud or they just are not up to it.

Hey @Iamrufus. Do you have the Stick Up Cam Wired, or the POE option? Are you able to put the Stick Up Cam Elite (if you have the Elite and not the wired one) hooked up via Ethernet? What is the RSSI for the device and can you share a video example of this poor quality?

You can learn more about RSSI in our Community post here. When attaching this video, you will need to compress the MP4 file into a ZIP file, as ZIP files can be attached to your reply and not MP4s. In addition, you can upload this video elsewhere, such as YouTube, and then share the link to the video in your reply. Alternatively, if the video is saved in the Event History in your Ring App, you can choose to share it via email and copy the link that is generated.