Stickip cam was working fine via wifi until i tried swapping to POE now unresponsive

Hi, I have a wired stickup cam black and since trying to connect via POE, the cam will no longer respond. Will not go into setup mode have tried everything read all pages relating to this problem. Nothing has worked and will not even connect via wireless like it did in the beginning. Please help really frustrated.
I actually sell these products at my work and always recommend them as i also have the doorbell. Thought the cams would be as good? Is this a common thing?
I have found some similar topics on onthe sites and none have a solution other than resetting by holding button for 20sec or trying a different power outlet. Both i have tried at least 10 times.
I purchased as a replacement to a baby monitor and now this one doesn’t work either.

Sorry to hear about this @MsDin! Great call on attempting a reset along with other steps. I recommend reintroducing the original power source and attempting a new setup to connect to wifi. If the Camera is completely unresponsive, not entering setup mode, or not connecting back to wifi, I recommend reaching out to our support team for more in-depth troubleshooting. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Thank you for replying unfortunately i was unable to get this unit to respond again. Seems to have bricked itself. I did however get in contact with a extremely helpful member of your team. He ran me through a few steps to verify it was definitely unresponsive, Then suggested we replace the unit. He organised it on. the spot and had it out to me within the week. Truly fantastic efforts made to make this as easy as can be. Its good to see a company that takes care of its customers. Thank you so much, I should also mention i got upgraded to the Stick up cam Elite without even asking. Again Thanks for making this such a smooth process will keep buying this Brand. Have since purchased a second cam all linked into my Ring doorbell with my ring pro wifi extender.

Kind regards

Mark

1 Like