Stick up cams not turning on

I have 2 cameras that will not stay on. I purchased 5 cameras and a doorbell everything is working except 2 of the indoor cameras. I plug them in they don’t turn on, the blue light eventually turns on then off right away. They worked all day yesterday (that’s when I got them all set up) now they are off and will not turn on. Can’t reconnect WiFi because the cameras are not on, tried holing the button for reset the blue light comes on and goes off again and still does nothing.

1 Like

Hi @Aepoulos! You’ve definitely covered all the right steps for your Indoor Cams to work. I recommend plugging these in to another outlet in the home, just to ensure they are getting the power necessary to operate. If these Cams are still not responding to a reset or setup, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.