Stick up camera not visible in the app

I didn’t remove the device, if I try and add as a new device, on scanning I’m told that this device is still registered with its owner (me) and can’t go any further.

Any ideas welcome

Dave

Hi @DaveElliott. It is possible that you’ve add the Stick Up Camera to an alternate location. Here is a Help Centre article on managing Locations.

I only have one location defined.

Thank you for checking the location options in the Ring app, @DaveElliott. Try also removing and reinstalling the Ring app on your mobile device, to ensure it is up to date and optimally integrated with your mobile device. Upon reinstalling, please ensure you are using the appropriate credentials to access the account that has ownership of the Camera in question. I recommend also checking the email inbox associated with this account, in case any verification emails came through, as outlined in our Change of Ownership Help Centre article.

Understanding that you are the owner and ownership did not change, if the above steps did not help you in resolving this concern, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. Feel free to update us on any results! :slight_smile: