Stick up camera misses a lot of movement??

Hi everyone. Please can someone help me. I bought a Ring Stick Up Camera camera the other day and for some reason it is not recording a lot of movement. For example, I went to the shop earlier in my car, and it never recorded any footage of me leaving or arriving back, even though my car is in clear view of the camera. I have checked my wifi and the signal is strong, and my motion settings is set at its most sensitive. I am completely baffled as to why it is missing so much footage. Can anyone help me or has anyone encountered a similar issue themselves? Thanks in advance. Carwyn.

@Cbpritchard86 wrote:
Hi everyone. Please can someone help me. I bought a Ring Stick Up Camera camera the other day and for some reason it is not recording a lot of movement. For example, I went to the shop earlier in my car, and it never recorded any footage of me leaving or arriving back, even though my car is in clear view of the camera. I have checked my wifi and the signal is strong, and my motion settings is set at its most sensitive. I am completely baffled as to why it is missing so much footage. Can anyone help me or has anyone encountered a similar issue themselves? Thanks in advance. Carwyn.

Is the motion zone set up correctly. Also how high have you mounted the camera. 9ft is the deal

Ah i see. Here is a screenshot of how high I have put it. Above upstairs window. Thats probably about 15 feet if not more. So is that why? I have seen my neighbors cctv and it ia even higher than mine. So would you recommend lowering it? Regards.