Stick up cam

Purchase my ring indoor camera last year with a credit card I still have but no longer use I’m still at the same address but have gone through a nasty breakup where my ex attempting to destroy all my electronics dafuq my email addresses I’ve had to change my phone number several times but didn’t change with my name or my address my camera is I still have in her actually it’s still work I’d like to re-register it if possible with this email but everytime I try to do the little picture thing on the back of the barcode it says it’s already registered ignoring won’t and I can’t get past that

Hey @48dj. It sounds like the ownership of your Ring device will need to be changed. Do you still have access to the original email address that was used to set it up? If so, you’ll want to sign into that account and either update your email address on there or remove the device. If you’ve already set up a new Ring account, you’d want to remove the device from the old account so you can set it up under your new one. You can learn more about how the ownership of a Ring device works here.

If you’re not able to access the account that the Ring device was originally set up under, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers availablehere. They’ll be able to look more closely into this situation for you. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support.