Stick up cam

Can anyone tell me stick up cam is doing this ??

Hi @Mr_Wisconsin1307! Thank you for including an image example, this Camera should definitely not look like this. Discoloration and lines in your video image is likely related to an interference of some sort. Video connection concerns are often related to wifi, mobile device, or Ring app communication variables. The best first thing to check is your wifi signal strength, or RSSI, which can be found in the Device Health section of your Ring app. Check out our Community post about RSSI for tips on optimizing this signal strength.

I recommend also checking power variables such as trying a new outlet (for plug-in models) or charging the battery. If possible, bringing the Camera inside near your router is a great test. Depending on how often this occurs, if the above steps do not help, try performing a reset on your Stick Up Cam by holding the setup button for 20 seconds.

If this concern persists, Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

I have tried everything you suggested and still have the same problem. I even set the camera up right next to the wi-fi router and still have the same issues.