Stick up cam live view not working

Installed a stickup cam on 1/26/2020 and live view is not working, just states device activating and then times out. I have three other ring cam that are connected to the same router as the stickup cam and the other devices are working fine. The stickup cam installed on 1/26/2020 is the closest to the wireless router.

Hi @mccaskillda. I recommend trying a soft reset of the camera. You can do this by pressing and holding down the setup button for about 30 seconds, and then giving the camera a few minutes to reboot and power back on. After this, attempt to go to the Live View and let me know if it works! If you still run into this concern, please let me know what your Device Health page looks like for this device, as knowing the RSSI and last health check time will help us in the Community provide further recommendations.

Overnight I noticed that none of my stick up cameras are working. i’ve reset them all to no avail. the wifi signal strength indicates it’s good, but still nothing. i’ve deleted and reinstalled the app and still nothing. not sure what else i can do.

Hey @Sonni504. Since you have attempted a reset and are unable to get your devices functioning, could you please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.