cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Thank you for your patience! Community is back up and running. Please flag a Moderator if you experience any issues while posting. Thank you :)

Stick up cam lets out loud beep

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Stick up cam lets out loud beep

This appears to have worked. Thank you.

Ring tech support was ZERO help.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

What did you do to get it to work? Did you repair it?
I have 3 ring stick up cameras, only one of them beeps for about 5 seconds single beep.
I also noticed that all my videos only have 7 seconds with sound and the remaining without sound.
I did recently install ring alarm.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

My camera also beeps like everyone else has explained. It seems to happen when I walk up to it randomly. Feel free to reach out
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I am also having this issue. Please let me know what can be done. Thank you

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Yes, please reach out

Highlighted
New Neighbor

I reset my device last night and haven’t heard it since!

It’s really concerning that Ring isn’t taking any action to resolve the problem...
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Someone back on about page 5 of this thread suggested removing the camera from the system and reinstalling. This seems to work.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I agree that I am quite disappointed in Ring for not been involved with solving this issue.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

yes my girlfriends son just informed me that this annoying beep came back today.   an I found out there was a firmware update last night.

it appears when ring does these firmware updates the automatic update does not complete upload so it shows there are problems which in return sends out this annoying beep.

so if you re-install the camera my thoght it the firmware they were trying to install will then successfully install.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Mine just started doing this as well. Installed the entire Ring Alarm System and 3 Stick Up Cams last December.