cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stick up cam lets out loud beep

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Stick up cam lets out loud beep

I’m having the same issue, loud, sporadic, 2-4 second beeps. It’s quite disruptive and alarming.

I called the Ring customer service and they haven’t heard of the issue and offered to send new devices to me. Can’t say if this will work, but it’s a start?
Highlighted
Community Manager

Thanks for this information, neighbors. Appreciate your assistance on this ticket. We were able to talk to a few neighbors on this thread and get some information over to the developrs. I will be monitoring the ticket very closely and sending over updates once available. Thank you! 

Got a question? The Community is full of answers! Use our Search bar at the top for quick results.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

We are having issues with ours doing this also, sometimes during the middle of the night. Please get this fixed as it’s very frustrating and loud.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Happening to ours as well for a few days now. Please reach out.  and provide updates Smiley Happy

Highlighted
New Neighbor

same thing here. Ease post updates and fixes.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

yep same issue here

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Yes please reach out
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Hi,

I’m having the same issues. How do we go about getting this fixed?? It just started about 2 weeks ago and now the audio doesn’t record for longer than 2 seconds.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I spoke with Ring. They said it was to let you know that the firmware was (or needed) to be updated.

They said mine auto updated. The next day it was still beeping.

I took the battery out and put it back in and am waiting to see if that fixed the issue.

I noticed beeping with 2 of 3 of my cameras. It seems that only on of the 2 is still beeping.

I did not have the 2 second recording issue that you report.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

My stick up cam started doing this a few weeks ago. Please reach out!