Stick up cam lets out loud beep

Yes, please reach out.

Yes please reach out.

We are experiencing the same issue with our ring camera - is there a solution or a fix?

Please reach out. My stickup cam just started doing this 2 days ago. Same as everyone else.

Same here, started same dates as above. Please reach out.

I’m having the same issue, loud, sporadic, 2-4 second beeps. It’s quite disruptive and alarming.

I called the Ring customer service and they haven’t heard of the issue and offered to send new devices to me. Can’t say if this will work, but it’s a start?

Thanks for this information, neighbors. Appreciate your assistance on this ticket. We were able to talk to a few neighbors on this thread and get some information over to the developrs. I will be monitoring the ticket very closely and sending over updates once available. Thank you!

We are having issues with ours doing this also, sometimes during the middle of the night. Please get this fixed as it’s very frustrating and loud.

Happening to ours as well for a few days now. Please reach out. and provide updates :slight_smile:

same thing here. Ease post updates and fixes.

yep same issue here

Yes please reach out

Hi,

I’m having the same issues. How do we go about getting this fixed?? It just started about 2 weeks ago and now the audio doesn’t record for longer than 2 seconds.

I spoke with Ring. They said it was to let you know that the firmware was (or needed) to be updated.

They said mine auto updated. The next day it was still beeping.

I took the battery out and put it back in and am waiting to see if that fixed the issue.

I noticed beeping with 2 of 3 of my cameras. It seems that only on of the 2 is still beeping.

I did not have the 2 second recording issue that you report.

My stick up cam started doing this a few weeks ago. Please reach out!

Mine’s doing it too for a couple of days now. 2 second beep, louder than the siren. It’s happend three times today. In the morning, the afternoon, and just moments ago.

I’ve noticed the same behavior as well.

Hard to understand this is hardware related so Ring support must concentrate on what kind of software push was sent to the stick up camera which is causing this issue!

I have other Ring cameras (wired version) and they are not causing this loud beep.

They should be testing all these reporting in-house and stop wasting customer’s time sending videos and emails complaining about the same issue!

1 Like

Not sure when my camera started doing this but I noticed it tonight at 9pm, within 30 minutes it beeped at least 3 times at an annoyingly loud level. I feel bad because I put up a cam at my moms house too and I hope it’s not beeping… It sucks that I had to pull the battery out of my cam until the issue is fixed…

Same beep issue. In the recording, the view goes all white during the beep then comes back. This occurred in the middle of the recording. The beep itself was not recorded. It’s a bit of a pain to do the zip so the recording is not attached.

“yes, please reach out”

How annoying is this beep!

Have heard this sound for a few weeks and thought it was from one of the neighbours. Today, I was in my garden where camera is set up and managed to hear the beep and can definitely confirm it was my Stick up cam.

“yes, please reach out”