Stick up cam battery stuck

My ring stick up camera battery is stuck in it and I can’t remove, any help would be much appreciated.

1 Like

Have you been able to remove it @jackdyer ? Ensure you’re pressing the quick release button on the battery and gently tug on it holding on to the device as well.

No, I tried every single possible way of pulling it out, by hand, with pliers (they just chewed the battery), wiggling the camera while pulling, and it’s still stuck.

1 Like

Hey @jackdyer. Chiming in for Jennifer here! Since you are still unable to get the battery out of the device, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. They should be able to help figure out the best next steps for you. :slight_smile:

I’m having the same problem. After removing the battery for charging several times, I can no longer get it out of the camera.

1 Like

put your thumb on the metal say ‘push’ and index finger on the other side of battery and pull the piece now.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.