Stick up Cam battery rotate view

I cannot find the video setting to rotate the view on my stick up cam. It is mounted on the ceiling and the picture is upside down. There is no rotate/flip view in my video setting or device settings to do this.
Help please

1 Like

Hi, you cannot find a setting because there isn’t one for this model.

1 Like

I guess I will be returning mine!

Dear Ring Programmers.
The fact that you cannot take the Rotate Video Code (Copy/Paste from the Indoor Cam is such a Shame… you should be ashamed to Cash your Paycheck…
Wanna Prove that Millennials aren’t lazy??? Then add this feature so your Company stops losing customers! Prove me Wrong! I could literally get this done in under 10 minutes if you would forward the code (outside of installing a different development platform)

Hi neighbors! At this time, video can be rotated on the Indoor Cam only. Check out our help center article for instructions on how to do this in the Ring app. Feel free to also check out our Indoor Cam on Ring.com!

As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. :slight_smile:

Aloha

I posted about this issue, along with my solution, in the Ring Community Feature Request Board and need you to give Kudos to it so those in-charge of development at Ring will take notice and get this done. This could be a fairly quick feature change for Ring, but you need to up-vote my suggestion with a Thumbs-Up/Kudos, so please click the link and vote!

https://community.ring.com/t5/Feature-Request-Board/Rotate-image-for-any-all-Ring-cams-in-app-s-device-settings/idi-p/57340

Mahalo and Aloha!

2 Likes