Stick up Cam Elite- Recorded Video Sound

I have several Elites installed around the house via PoE for data and power.

They all work fine on Live. One of them, however, has a terrible, loud ringing sound on recorded video. It is constant throughout the entire clip. It does not happen on live video and I never hear the sound outside so I do not believe the sound is real.

Has anyone experienced this? Any suggestions on a fix?

Hi @david854. For this, I’d recommend resetting the Stick Up Cam Elite that is exhibiting the ringing sound on recorded video. To reset the Elite, you’ll want to hold the setup button down for at least 20 seconds. Once that’s done, set up the Camera again in the Ring App again by following the steps under Set Up a Device. If the ringing sound persists after this, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They’ll be able to take a deeper look at your device and account to determine why this is happening. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.