Stick up Cam Battery does not charge using the Indoor/outdoor power cable

I recently bought the Ring Inboor/outboor Power cable and tried to plug it (round plug) in into my Ring Stick up Cam Battery but it does not charge. also there is no indication that its even detecting the plugged in cable.

Hi @sumeetdas. Have you tried resetting your Camera? I would recommend trying to reset it by holding down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. Once that’s done, try setting the Camera up in the Ring App again to see if it recognizes the cable that is plugged in. If not, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They’ll be able to take a closer look and make sure everything is working properly. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I’m having a similar issue. I have two stick up cams. Both are wired, one is working fine but the other one is saying that it is solar connected (it isn’t) and isn’t receiving power (it should be).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.