Stick Up cam Hardwired but disabled 'critically low battery'

I have two hardwired stick up cameras that have both been working. One has now stopped working with a message ‘Live View is disabled because xxxx has a critically low battery’.

I have tried reset without success. Is this a problem with a firmware update?

I have 5 of these cameras and several subscriptions… this needs to be fixed!!

Hi @StevePen4. What does your Stick Up Camera show for power status under the Device Health menu? If you have Battery selected, try changing it. Then perform a reset on the Stick Up Cam so it will reboot with the new selection. You can perform a reset by pressing and holding the setup button for 20 seconds, then releasing. Next, you’ll reconnect it to wifi and allow it to do a quick update. This should fix your issue.

Same symptom here. One of my Stick Up Cameras is complaining about low battery in the dashboard on the app, and won’t show me live view. The Device Health properly shows it as a plugged-in camera. The camera does not contain a battery. It appears this is a bug in your server software, not in the camera. Power cycling the camera did help, but since I’m not always near the cameras (as I’m not today) and the whole point of security cameras is to provide the ability to access them remotely, this is making me wonder if I need to ditch my Ring gear and find a more reliable vendor. l recently ditched the Canary gear I had for reliability issues.