Stick Up Cam's Wi-Fi signal strength is Good, and its power level is undefined.

What does that mean Stick Up Cam’s Wi-Fi signal strength is Good, and its power level is undefined.

Hey @Swilsons1989. Where do you see this? Could you attach a screenshot of where you see this error message with the power level?

I did a reset and it says good now it was on the device health part under your camera when youSee your device health report

@Swilsons1989 Sounds it may have been a one time error, as the app may have not been able to get a power level at that time. Glad it’s good to go now!

My stick up cam is displaying this message as well- I installed the solar panel 2 days ago but it does not seem to be working?

Hi @Blandry, happy to chime in here. If your Stick Up Cam is displaying this message for the power level, I’d recommend performing a reset and walking through a new setup to refresh the Cam’s connection and ensure that everything is displaying correctly. To reset the Camera, you’ll want to hold down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. Once that’s done, you’ll need to set the Camera up again in the Ring App by following the steps under Set Up a Device.

If that doesn’t take care of the message you’re receiving, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They’ll be able to take a deeper look at this concern and offer more advanced troubleshooting help. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.