Stick Up Cam repeatedly disconnecting

I ordered two battery powered Ring Stick Up Cams. I installed one in the front and one in the back. The front one repeatedly disconnects. I reset it, and it works for a few minutes then goes offline again. I have deleted the device and reinstalled it. The battery is charged, and the internet signal and speed are strong. The other camera works.

Hi,

A couple of us are having the same issue here https://community.ring.com/t5/Security-Cams/Stick-Up-Cam-Battery-Not-Responding/m-p/40535#M9027

Spotlight cam had black videos for a while. I reset it, but now I receive no notifications and no videos…Please help. I would like a step by step on how to ensure set up is complete. Thank you!!

1 Like

Hi,

There are serveral people reporting this over the last week.

I’m not sure if Ring Community support link issues together but I think it would be best to call Ring support as they can escalate to advanced technical team / engineering team.

I have the same issue and they’ve ordered a replacement. Not sure if this will help as it’s a brand new device and numerous people are reporting the issue.