Stick Up Cam Elite vs Stick Up Cam Wired 2nd Generation

I’m glad to see that I’m not alone. I know exactly why this is being done, but what a way to really make your loyal customer’s want to leave for your competitor’s by slapping and swapping labels and devices and saying their new. If they are improving the cam, I’d like to know how and where ? However, there is no sign that there is any improvement. I watched the video of setting up the elite and was totally shocked to see that they added a PoE adapter and darn near feel out of my seat that they took at cam that already worked via POE switch and broke it. Ok, if they are providing a camera with a PoE kit for those that have not purchased a PoE switch, that’s one thing and I’d agree that a price markup might be in order, but kill off an entire line of functioning devices and forcing us all into this thing, I can’t buy it. Ring needs to see that this is a deal breaker for me and probably many others and I’ll have to sale the stuff I’ve got and move on to something else, probably an NVR. I’m sorry to RANT all, but this type of deceptive practices really burns me.

3 Likes