Stick Up Cam Elite vs Stick Up Cam Wired 2nd Generation

Well I don’t know if it’s about Corp greed or not, but I can say for a fact that it’s a huge technology FOPAH move. They (Amazon/Ring) probably figured out that incorporating a PoE options (calling it that) to replace the native PoE capability would in some way generate additional technology advancement recognized by the community as well as financially. But I bet you more than anything they took into account the anger it would generate for those of us savvy computer nerds. I’ve seen this done by companies before and as I have in the past, even though I’ve invested in the ring technology, I’m looking for the next solution that will offer the original design with greater flexibility. I mean, think about this, as IoT became the flow for many of these tech giants, they all quickly learned that being compatible or Works With their competitor potentially ment reduced revenue for them because they could not monopolize certain features, so Ring does not work with Google or some of the others. How disappointing that now they are taking the route to frustrate their customer’s even more with this direction.

Sorry ring, I don’t want your PoE solution, I’d like a cam that connects via Cat5/6 I can decide for myself to connect to a PoE switch. You loose!!!