Stick Up Cam Battery Won't Re-connect to WIFI

I have 2 stick up battery cameras on the same WIFI network. They have been working fine for weeks . Yesterday one of them reported that it was not connected to WiFi. I eventually tried to set it up again.

I followed the procedures and got as far as “Rome wasn’t built in a day”. It then said that the WIFI password had been entered incorrectly

It hadn’t, I was reading it from the back of the router and both my wife and I tried several times with the same result.

The camera was within feet of the router, the battery is 100% and I definitely haven’t changed the WIFI password. (All other devices are connected as normal, including the other camera). Could it be a fault in the unit?

Getting the same thing when trying to reconnect to my Tenda network. Saying it can’t connect even though I have a separate camera linked to the same network.

Hey neighbors! There’s a couple things you can try to do with your router and Ring devices to see if you can get them to connect. For the device unable to connect, try giving it a restart by pressing and holding the setup button for 30 seconds. After that time has passed, give it a couple minutes, press the setup button once, and try to set it up! If it still fails, we may need to make some adjustments to your router.

First, you can reboot it, to make sure that is not the concern with the connection. If the setup is still failing, try changing your wifi password to exclude any special characters. Still failing? Make sure your security settings on the router are adjusted to allow the Ring devices to connect. This will be adjusting theports and protocols, which you can contact your ISP to have them do this for you. Hope this helps!