Spotlight camera

I have a spotlight camera on my front porch angled to face my driveway. The issue I’ve been having especially at night is the camera will pick me up pulling into my driveway and the light goes on. The light will stay on for about 30 seconds and goes off. Now when I get out of my car get all my crap together and walk up to my porch the camera never records me and the spotlight never goes on again? Is there a time out period into me pulling into the driveway before it will start recording again? This has happened 3 times. I mean that freakin camera picks up everything but me after I pull into my driveway…seems like a huge glitch to me

@whocares2020 wrote:
I have a spotlight camera on my front porch angled to face my driveway. The issue I’ve been having especially at night is the camera will pick me up pulling into my driveway and the light goes on. The light will stay on for about 30 seconds and goes off. Now when I get out of my car get all my crap together and walk up to my porch the camera never records me and the spotlight never goes on again? Is there a time out period into me pulling into the driveway before it will start recording again? This has happened 3 times. I mean that freakin camera picks up everything but me after I pull into my driveway…seems like a huge glitch to me

Are you walking directly towards the camera? If so try angling the camera a bit to see if that makes any difference

After the camera picks me up pulling into my driveway via my car the spot light comes on stays on for 30 seconds. When I’m walking up to my porch directly in front of the camera it does nothing after the light just turned off. <br>Now during the day the darn camera picks up every thing, but at night only my car when I pull into the driveway. I will stand on my porch in front of the camera and wave still nothing…so I’m thinking it’s bad glitch somewhere one of the reason I got that camera for my front porch…make sure no one bugs me when I’m entering my house