Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spotlight camera no longer powers on

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Spotlight camera no longer powers on

As far as I can see, there is not fix. It seems common that the Ring cameras last 1 year or less. Or just enough over 1 year so no warranty. I have had this happen with two Ring cameras now!  Awful!

Highlighted
New Neighbor

I have the same issue with two (I have 5 total) at the same time.... the batteries are fine and are working in other cams. I tried to find a way to contact "support" but cant find anything.... these are too expensive to fail so soon and with no support.... I'm disappointed to say the least... I was going to add Floodlight cams but will be looking at alternatives now.... does anyone have a suggestion to cocntact this company?

Highlighted
Community Manager

@dale2406 For the support you need, you will need to call into our support team. You can find all numbers to give us a call here

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Same happened to me this past week. I will call support and see how it goes.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Same for me. Called the number and they are shipping mine out. BTW I have two of these cameras and they both did the same thing. 

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Thanks, this is the same issue that I am having. I will take your advice and call.