Spotlight cam stopped working

My spotlight cam stopped working after the battery run out of juice. I’ve used the cam for a little over a year and it suddenly stopped working. I have tried the troubleshooting guides I can find on the web but to no solution.

Issue I am seeing is there is a red led when I insert a fully charged battery. Low battery is supposed to have a blinking red but no blinking on my case. I have two batteries so I am almost sure it isn’t a battery issue. I have seen several people in the community having this issue but didn’t see any solution other than a replacement.

I am out of warrenty (a few days over a year) I appreciate any help if there is a firmware update or something.

Thanks

Hi @Biruk. If you haven’t already, I’d suggest trying a reset on your Spotlight Cam by holding down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. Once that’s done, attempt to set your Camera back up in the Ring App with the steps under Set Up a Device. If that doesn’t do the trick, you’ll want to touch base with our support team so they can take a closer look at this for you. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please go here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: