Spotlight cam invalid password error

My spotlight cam stopped working out of nowhere. I tried reconnecting it to wireless and it keeps saying invalid password. I have tried several networks and the hotspot on my phone. The password is 100% correct. I think it may have received a faulty firmware update, or just bugged out and stopped working due to some other malfunction.

How do I warranty it?

Having the same issues they said they were sending a label to return product and get a new one. They told me the process wouldn’t take more than a week and I’ve been waiting since April 21 st very disappointed

Hi neighbors! If you’ve tried on multiple networks, try also creating a new 2.4Ghz guest network on your router with a simple SSID and password. I recommend also attempting a reset on your Cam by holding the setup button for 20 seconds.

if this concern persists, Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here) to see how to contact support.