Spotlight cam battery people only mode doesn't work

Greskodd I do understand where you are coming from and I will ensure I pass on your feedback to the appropriate teams. Even on the more minimal motion detection, you shouldn’t have motion detection far out from your camera’s view in the street, but it to not pick up your wife coming into the driveway, especially if she gets out of the car and in the line of sight. It’s possible the eave that is right above the street view at the top of the camera could also be affecting the motion detection. Are you able to point the camera more downward, taking the eave out of the line of sight? In addition, how high up is this camera placed?

If we adjust the angle and FOV for the camera and what it sees and you still do not see improvement, it may be good to follow up with our support team on this as well. If you need to do this, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response toCOVID-19 here to see how to contact support.