cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spotlight cam battery door won’t stay closed

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Spotlight cam battery door won’t stay closed

I purchased several ring products and they went up easily, but my Spotlights cam battery door won’t stay closed, anyone have these issues? I am using take currently.
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Spotlight cam battery door won’t stay closed

Hey @Lizdon. If the hatch for your batteries will not stay closed, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We're taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know how this goes. Smiley Happy 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Thank you for the reply.  I did speak to them, they are replacing it.  Great customer support!!

Highlighted
New Neighbor

I have the same issue.  This is driving me insane!

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Having problem with battery door staying closed anyone else having this problem
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Have they fixed the problem with the design of this or just replacing with the same?
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Mine was just delivered this week and when I went to set it up today I have the exact same problem. Does replacing it actually work? I've now read so many comments from others and it apparently is a constant problem with these cameras - the battery doors just will not properly click shut. Hate to bother with replacing unless really takes care of it