Spotlight cam HARDWIRED

Why is the Hardwired spotlight cam no longer available anywhere ? Best buy ,home depot ,or even their store. Are they discontinuing it?

Hey @Bob43. We are currently out of stock of the Stick Up Cam Mount, so I apologize for this! We do not have an ETA at this time of when we will be in stock again for it.

I purchased numerous Ring items for my new home. I need to have the hardwired spotlights installed professionally. I was told they would be in stock by 25 April over 2 weeks ago. How does Ring not know when they will be in stock?

I have to say, I really wish I would have gone with Simplisafe. My original order had the the incorrect spotlight model. I returned them and still do not have a refund almost 10 days later. I still am missing part of my $1,000 purchase. I still have no clue when I will be a able to order the two spotlight mounts.

I had to contact Ring customer service seven times trying to return the incorrect items and find out where missing items were. I ordered almost 20 days ago and half of my order is still missing.