Spotlight Cam will not connect to WiFi

When attempting to set up new spotlight camera (battery) to ring app, it will not connect to WIFI. Every attempt has it flashing green at the end. I have put the camera right in front of the modem with phone/tablet sitting next to it and it still will not connect. I was able to get the other two (2) to connect without any issues.

Hi @BluEyedJewel! If your other two Cams connected no. problem, this one should as well. I recommend waiting a moment before adding the 3rd one as the other two might be updating and your network might be busy. If this is still not connecting, try a reset on the device by holding the setup button for 20 seconds. If your Camera is still not connecting after a reset, Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.