Spotlight Cam Battery not charging with solar panel

Success story. Ring decided to send me two replacement Stickup cams to replace the two Classic Stickup cams I had (circa 2016). Bought 2 new solar panels (old connections are different). They are online and charging very well. Jumped from less than 20% in both to 40-50% in two days. Thanks you, Ring.

I want to say something else about Ring Community Support. I installed the new devices and was to send back the old ones soon. I asked them to resend the instrucitons as I had misplaced them. Tosay, our Governor issued a Stay in Place staewide order due to COVID-19. I asked the Ring support persons to please send the instrucitons asap so we could get the packages mailed before the 5:00 pm Monday (tomorrow) enforcememt date for the Order. They did so and then extended the return date so there is no need to rush to get it out. I’m 68 years young and I can’t tell you how much I appreciate that kind of aciton. Thanks so much, for added security protection and for being a good neighbor with a helping hand. Bravo, Ring!

3 Likes