Spotlight Cam Battery - Cannot edit motion zones

So I just received my new spotlight cam and all installed and setup fine. During the motion zone setup I selected an area just to test it. I now want to amend the zone and bring it down slightly so the road is not covered, however I only have the option to disable 3 different sections of the existing zone, and I donā€™t have the ability to change where it covers. Now everytime a car drives past it triggers the camera which is not what I want. Any help would be appreciated!

Great use of tags on the Community @jamsy1995 !! Iā€™m thinking of implementing them for all boards, what do you think?

I can certainly help with your Spotlight Cam! When you tap on the device > tap on the cog wheel top right corner > tap on MOTION SETTINGS. Then it should take you to ā€˜Motion Zonesā€™, which will bring up the 4 areas you can turn on and off. Then the next screen will take you to the slider, which will allow you to set the sensitivity. I hope that is what youā€™re looking for! Keep me posted ā€“ happy to help however I can.

Can I modify the radius of movement, like I can for the doorbell? For the doorbell, there is a slider you can use to modify the ā€œblue zoneā€ to pick up more or less vertical movement (see attached screencap of the doorbell interface). I canā€™t find this slider for the Spotlight Cam.

Great question @Lurchkjw! Our battery powered devices will all share similar motion settings. On the Spotlight Camera Battery, you will have the option to enable these zones in 3 quadrants, as well as adjust the sensitivity slider, much like the Doorbell. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

I am having the same issue. On my Spotlight Cam Battery, when I go into ā€œMotion Settingsā€ at the top is a picture from the camera with three zones. There is a bar across it that says ā€œEdit Motion Zonesā€, if I tap on that I only have the option of turning the zones on or off. There is no adjustment option or slider for sensitivity. If I hit continue at the top right it says ā€œSettings Savedā€ and returns to the Motion Setting menu. The only other options in this menu is Motion Sensitivity, Smart Alerts and Advanced Settings. I need to adjust the area that my motion zones cover. I saw a post that said this was now an option on battery devices bu the directions on how to access it is not valid.

Hi @Skulldigger. Try checking out our post on Customizable Motion Zones here. This will highlight some of the options you have for editing your Motion Zones. This Help Center article here also has some great information.