SpotLight Cam batteries not holding charge

Thank you Eagle 328 for your helpful comment.

I apologize if I offended you. That was not my intent. I assumed I was speaking with a RING tech support agent and was being re-directed to a community of RING users for the help I need.

I was asking RING, the manufacturer of my product for technical assistance with my $1,000 worth of cameras, which to date, have been dissapointing and of not much use as the batteries drain quickly.
I read on RING’s website, that help can be had from RING technical support at anytime, but todate, I can’t find a phone# anywhere. I reached out to RING via this forum, as I assumed RING monitored it and would respond accordingly. No disrespect intended to ‘the community’ but I expect the company to give me specific direction on the product they designed and which I bought in good faith? I didn’t expect to be directed to other customers for that help. If my brand new car was giving problems, I wouldn’t expect to be directed to neighbors who owned the same vehicle for assitance. If you know of a tech support# for RING, then I’d appreciate you sharing that with me.

Thanks again for pointing out my error in assuming I was being contacted by RING.

Cheers,

Roger

1 Like