Spot light camera

I have attached two photos of my spot cam battery. I have two batteries installed but it only says right aide 100%? But I have two green battery icons that looks like there full? I’m confused if the camera is indeed picking up both batteries?

Hey @whocares2020. Are both batteries fully charged, indicated when only the green LED is lit while they are plugged in to charge? I’d recommend removing both batteries, ensuring the battery compartment is free of any dust or debris and then reinserting both batteries. You should see solid red LEDs on the battery compartment to indicate that both batteries are fully charged.

If it is still only showing one battery, then I’d suggest performing a reset on the Camera by holding down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. Once that’s done, you’ll want to navigate to the Device Health page to reconnect it to wifi. Let me know how that works for you! :slight_smile:

Yes both batteries were charged, apparently I don’t have patience lol it took a bit but both batteries are showing up. They both showed the next morning so not sure how long it actually took. But now I know to wait before asking lol :slight_smile:

1 Like