Solar Spotlight Cam motion zones

I have the Solar Spotlight Cam but have been unable to customise the motion zones or the light settings. Can anyone help please?

@SimonT1 wrote:

I have the Solar Spotlight Cam but have been unable to customise the motion zones or the light settings. Can anyone help please?

Why’s that? A little more information would be helpful if you need assistance

I want to adjust the motion zones on the Solar Spotlight Cam. Under motion settings there are the 3 motion detection zones with the only option to have on or off. I wish to customise the zones to exclude some area that I do not need to monitor. Thank you.

1 Like

I too would like to know why we can’t. My spotlight cam used to have that option but they took it away and now I’m missing motion because they drastically decreased the distance and don’t let you customize it. Only turn it off and on

Hey neighbors! Happy to help clear up any confusion. The Spotlight Cam Battery and the Spotlight Cam Solar will have motion detection similar to our battery devices, as it is a battery operated device. You can learn more about this motion detection here. The Spotlight Cam Wired will have powered device motion detection, which you can learn more about here. The Spotlight Cam Solar therefore will only have the 3 different pre-set zones that you can turn on/off in the app. Hope this helps! :slight_smile: