Solar Panel for Spotlight Cam

While i appreciate the suggestions and advice, and have adjusted the settings accordingly to fit my needs, it doesn’t address the problem at hand. The bottom line is that I went to the length of purchasing and installing the solar panel on a device to fulfill a purpose. The unit worked perfectly and then didn’t. I find it dissapointing that such a seemingly robust product, with a combined cost of more than $250, would have a useful like of less than 2 years! I purchased the unit and installed it in late September, 2018 with the expectation that i would be able to count on a flawless performance for years to come. For your reference, I have a Ring Doorbell, the second Spotlight Camera that i recently purchased, as well as a full house alarm system and monitoring service through Ring. I am a loyal customer to this point, however I beleive that Ring should support me in fixing this situation by replacing the Spotlight Camera and Panel. I’m sure that you would have to agree that it seems like the only right thing to do as all other measures to rectify the situation have been exhausted. I have attached a copy of my original purchase reciept for your easy reference. I thank you in advance for your consideration. Please advise asap.