cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snapshots not recording on new flood cam

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Snapshots not recording on new flood cam

I have a ring door pro and snapshots are fine.
Got a new flood light (same madness bug with pit turning on lights all the time as others have). The snapshots feature is on. Set to 1 minute. But no recordings of that. On my timeline I cannot see any snapshot recordings for that camera.
Any idea on how to fix this?
I’m on the default trial plan and already purchased a basic plan for that camera that will auto start in 26 days. The trial and basic plans should both support that feature.
Thanks
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Snapshots not recording on new flood cam

Hey @TerryFrench. Since you have this feature enabled and are not seeing the Snapshot feature show up, it would be best to follow up with our support team to get them to take a deeper look into this. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We're taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to come back and let me know how this goes! 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.