Security cam

Is not working no light and won’t let he’s connected like a new device

Hi @Maryjosey2! If there are not lights on your Cam at all, the best first step will be to check power. Depending on the model Camera you have, you will want to either charge the Battery for several hours (if battery powered), or you will want to try plugging the Cam into another power outlet. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile:

I have charged completely to green light solid and I tried to change battery compartment but still no change on the camera it’s self. Will not light up at all. I tired very thing and I am. Very disappointed

Sorry to hear about this @Maryjosey2! You’ve definitely completed all the necessary steps for this to work. I recommend reaching out to our support team who can take a more in-depth look at this. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: