Security Cams Feature Request

I would love to have the ability to have an interactive screen that I can monitor just my cameras. I’ve been wanting to place a touch screen monitor (using raspberry pi) or even an iPad or other tablet on a wall in my kitchen to display my cameras. I know I could just use the app on an iPad but then my alarm is available for anyone to disarm or arm. I would like to just have a touchscreen that displays my cameras, that allows me to select any camera and zoom in on activity. If someone is pulling into my driveway, I can select that camera and see who it is. If they approach my door and ring my doorbell, I can select that camera… and so on.

I replaced all of my flood lights with the Ring floodlights (without the camera) and now would like to add a camera to those areas. I would like a mod kit to allow me to add a camera above (or below) the existing floodlight. Ideally, a hardwired camera that would wire into the same junction box and mount as the existing flood lights. Which brings me to my next feature request; I love the Stick-up cam design and I appreciate the various options for power (PoE, USB, plug-in) but I would love the option to hardwire them. This could be as simple as a mini USB converter with wires that connect to your existing junction box wires. Ideally, nothing would need to be modified on the camera itself. I understand that the spotlight camera was just released with this feature, but I dont need the spotlight siince I have the flood lights.

At this point my options are:

1. Throw away the floodlights and replace them all with $250 Flood light Cameras (unlikely).
  2. Spend $200 on Spotlight Cameras and find a way to modify the exisiting flood lights on my own to allow me to hardwire them. (Less Unlikely)
  3. Buy $99 Stick-up Cameras and use PoE (more likely). However, if hardwired was an option with this camera, I would definitely go that route.