Security Cams Feature Request

1. There should be a setting to disable the infrared lights so the camera can be placed behind glass. At night the camera becomes useless if behind glass because the IR just reflects.

2. There should be a setting to rotate the image. I have monted one of my cameras sideways in order to fit in a specific location. Upside down, sideways, backwards . . . image rotation.

1 & 2 above are done by just about every camera manufacturer out there. I am surprised they were not in the first release.

1. The pause setting should allow you to stop recording, not just notifications. Privacy matters. Make it an option. And allow us to turn it off until we turn it on again, not just a few hours at a time, as an option.

2. Integrate with Ring Alarm. Let the alarm siren also sound on the cameras, let the cameras record based on the alarm mode (only when away for example), let the camera motion set off a chime in the alarm (just like the window or door chime) so we instantly know without carrying a phone around the house. Those are the obvious ones that come to mind.

OK, having said all that . . . I like the POE sitck up cam. POE is a must, image and sound quality is good, setup is super easy. The motion detection is sophisticated and better than any other camera I have used…

1 Like