Security Cams Feature Request

I would really like the ability to dim the floodlight cams lights.

On one of my floodlights that we have on all night the angle that I need the light positioned and the fact that there is a slope leading up to it causes it to be a blinding light in people’s eyes when coming up our driveway.

If there were a way to dim the lights that are on because of a schedule that would be really helpful for those of us that need to run the lights all night and find your required led lights to be too bright. Plus it would save energy.

A lot of the times people put up a floodlight cam it’s to replace a existing always on dusk to dawn floodlight that before we went SMART with the ring floodlight we could easily change the bulb to adjust the brightness and that’s not possible with the ring floodlights. I assume I would void the warranty if I replaced the light fixture with a traditional light bulb socket that would allow me to change to dimmer bulb. This really should be a option if you don’t allow dimming. Or in the alternative sell a ring floodlight without the required led fixture installed allowing us to customize ones lighting options.

Thank you in advance for any consideration you give to this thought.

1 Like