Security Camera is a glorified and expensive motion detector

I purchased the security camera thinking it would be great to capture video of an motion in a remote location… turns out it is just a glorified motion detector if you don’t have a paid subscription. I don’t need or want a paid subscription, I want to capture video; even if it were kept for 24hours with the ability to download… so really what I have now is an expensive motion detector.

Hey @JuanSLee. Thank you for your feedback here. We do encourage having a plan past your free trial in order to see any recorded events in your event history. I will make sure to pass on your feedback about the 24 hour expiration onto the appropriate teams, as we are always looking for ways to improve the experience for our neighbors. In addition, as we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. :slight_smile: