Ring indoor cameras not entering setup mode.

I have two indoor wired cameras, all of a sudden they both go offline and now they won’t enter setup mode. I’ve ran through the troubleshooting to no avail. The only thing they do is blink once when plugged back in and that’s its.

Same thing happened to mine after a update. I contacted ring and they sent me a new one in 2 days.

Hey neighbors! @Gotstu Thank you for letting us know how our support team was able to assist you in this case. @HitCoog I’d recommend completing a reset before trying to set the Indoor Cams up again. To do so, simply hold down the setup button on the top of the Camera for 30 seconds. Once that’s done, attempt to walk through a new setup in the Ring App by following the instructions under Set Up a Device.

If you’re still not able to get the Indoor Cams to go into setup mode after that, I’d recommend reaching out directly to our support team. They’ll be able to take a closer look at your devices and provide more in-depth troubleshooting. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers availablehere. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support. Feel free to let us know if the reset worked, or what solution our support team recommends. :slight_smile: